Interswitch Group Recruitment 2022/2023 | Interswitch Group open a new recruitment application for suitably qualified applicants.
Therefore, all interested and qualified applicants that want to apply to Interswitch Group must Understands and implements risk assessment methodologies to assess Processes, People, Technology, and the Business environment as applicable to the industry and adopted standards such as PCI DSS, ISO Standards. And must be Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
1. Job Title: Risk Officer
- Support in the implementation and maintenance of the enterprise risk management framework across the enterprise.
- Provide support and facilitate risk awareness and assessment sessions, and support in maintaining risk registers, development of KRIs, risk policies, processes, and other risk related issues in line with business, industry and regulatory expectations.
- Supports the risk governance processes covering the control environment (risk assessments, risk committees, risk acceptances, risk registers, risk remediation action tracking
- Develops risk awareness presentation and supports in delivering risk awareness to promote and raise risk management culture in the organization
- Understands and implements risk assessment methodologies to assess Process, People, Technology, and the Business environment as applicable to the industry and adopted standards such as PCI DSS, ISO Standards
- Measure, track, and report on Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and other Business risk indicators
- Develops and performs risk’s Key Performance Indicators analytics for monitoring
- Supports Line Manager to coordinate departmental and other ad-hoc reports
- Supports in the development and implementation of Risk Policies and Processes
- Conducts risk assessment: On business functions and initiatives; ensures concerns raised are owned and addressed before Go-Live; On Product risk assessment on new and existing products and services; and On Third-party service providers
- Conducts research on emerging risks as related to the People, Technology, Process, and the Business Environment
- First Degree in Numerate or Business Discipline
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in Risk Management, Technology Risk Management in Technology, Financial or Payment industries
- ISO 31000, CRISC, or relevant certifications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Department: Risk Management Group
Job Type: Permanent
Application Deadline 22nd October, 2021.