Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology HND Admission Form 2023/2024: Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH) 2023/2024 Online Application for HND Admission is released.
In this Page, You’ll find a breakdown on how to apply to the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH) HND Admission Form below. We’ve Brought instructions about OYSCATECH online application process AND the hardcopy application.
Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Higher National Diploma full/part-time programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology HND Admission Form / Courses.
On many Occasion we have receive calls, message, mail and Comment from students from Nigeria Asking different Questions About Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology HND Admission Form and others Like :
Is OYSCATECH HND form Out?, I don’t know how to Apply for Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology HND form 2023?, What is Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology HND form Application deadline?, When is OYSCATECH HND form closing date?, How to Apply for Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology HND form?, how much is Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology HND form? is OYSCATECH HND form out?, OYSCATECH HND requirement?, When is Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology HND admission list Coming Out?, Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology courses and cut off mark.
All these questions are very important but to be sincere we will not be able to answer all but we will try taking some of them into consideration as we proceed.
- All Candidates who sat for the 2023 UTME and score a minimum of 120 are free to apply for admission to the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, (OYSCATECH), Igboora by logging on to the admissions portal on www.admissions.oyscatech.edu.ng
2. ELIGIBILITY: REGISTRATION AND SCREENING
- Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, (OYSCATECH) Igboora hereby invites suitably qualified candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2023 UTME to log on to OYSCATECH, Igboora admissions website on www.admissions.oyscatech.edu.ng for further information on the admission screening exercise.
- Candidates who did not choose the College are urgently required to apply for change of course/institution to the College through JAMB.
- For the Higher National Diploma (HND) Candidates, interested candidate who have regularized his or her National Diploma (ND) admission with JAMB should also visit the College Admission website on www.admissions.oyscatech.edu.ng for online Application and registration.
How to Apply For OYSCATECH HND Form
- National Diploma (ND) Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the College www.oyscatech.edu.ng to make a non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM) and ₦1000 Portal Access Fees payable through the same process.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the College www.oyscatech.edu.ng to make a non-refundable payment of Six Thousand Naira (₦6,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM) and ₦2000 Portal Access Fees payable through the same process.
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form and uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs in white background. Any applicant with blurred picture on the post UTME screening registration form will not be admitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- The PRINT OUT of post UTME screening registration and payment receipt should be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates should note that satisfaction of this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Screening Exercise as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
(i). National Diploma (ND) Entry Requirements
- Candidates must possess the SSCE/GCE conducted by WAEC, NECO or NABTEB with at least five (5) subjects at Credit Level obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must score 120 and above in the last UTME.
- Candidates must complete OYSCATECH admission online form and upload clear passport photographs with white background. Also, candidates are expected to upload clear scanned copy of their O’level result(s).
- Candidates who did NOT choose the College but willing to apply are urgently required to apply for a change of course/institution to the College through JAMB.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) for Post UTME Screening exercise and One Thousand Naira (₦1, 000.00) as portal access fees.
(ii). Higher National Diploma (HND) Entry Requirements
- Five (5) O’Level credit passes as required in National Diploma Programmes.
- A minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma Level.
- One (1) year post National Diploma cognate experience.
- NCE in Agricultural Science (Double Major) With at least a Merit Pass.
- NCE in Home Economics with a least a Merit Pass.
- Candidates with a PASS at National Diploma level will require a minimum of two years working experience.
- Candidates seeking admission into HND programmes who graduated from other institutions are required to submit transcripts from institutions where they were awarded ND certificates.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Six Thousand Naira (₦6, 000.00) only for screening exercise and Two Thousand Naira (₦2, 000.00) portal access fee.
- Candidates who provides false information to secure admission into any programme of the Polytechnic and upon discovery of such at any point in time will be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn.
- Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the Polytechnic will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
- You are expected to have successfully study and fully understand the requirements for the Department you seek Admission.
- All Application Payments are through the College payment portal, on no account should you give your payment to anybody.
- Admission to OYSCATECH is free and you are not expected to give any form of payment (kind/cash) to anyboby